Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easiest Hack your all Symbian Phone

Easiest Hack your  all Symbian Phone - Two days ago when I travelled to Bali, my friends told me how to hack symbian, off course hack all symbian types. Oh my good, I think its dangerous if you not done carefully. And I searched on internet how to do it. Okay I will share to you how to hack all symbian with easiest method for hacking all Symbian phones.

Root Certificate Hack
Author: stas686
CertHack.sis made by CODeRUS, but all respect please to stas686!

Download archive - http://jimmz.narod.ru/CertHack.zip or https://sites.google.com/site/icoderus/CertHack.zip
Step by step how to hack your symbian all types;

1. Install CertUpdater.sisx
2. Sign CertHack.sis using your own Devcert
3. Install signed CertHack twice ,  phone now hacked.

You can sign and install any package using Leftup certificate (see Leftup.zip folder).



Its easy to hack your symbian phone, isn't? but be carefully.

Related post



No comments:

Post a Comment